Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today's Tally

It's only 4:30am and already today's tally is:
  • My throat doesn't feel much better even though I've been taking my medicine religiously. I didn't have much time for rest yesterday afternoon since I needed to take the baby to the doctor and pick up her medicine. I did get a full 6 hours of sleep last night, which is more than I've had for 4 days now.
  • The baby is on an antibiotic for strep, has a fever and is crabby.
  • Anthony is coughing like he has croup (he sounds like a barking seal) and told me yesterday that he had a sore throat at school. I'll probably end up taking him to the doctor today.
  • Zeke is feeling ok but still on an antibiotic for his infection. Looks like his impetigo has cleared up around his nose but I'm not confident about the infection on his knee. I'm still changing the dressing on his knee three times a day and giving him his medication twice a day.
  • My husband is leaving me. Not for ever, just for the rest of the week. He'll be working out of town. Probably safer. Maybe he won't get sick! I'm just hoping he sticks around long enough this morning to drop the still healthy kids off at school so I don't have to leave the house with the sick ones until school gets out or I need to take a kid to the doctor or I get a call from the school to pick up a sick kid, which ever comes first.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment