Thursday, March 3, 2011

Another good day yesterday. After work, I picked up the baby from her visit and went home. Steve's been at home working and studying for his test to get his insurance license. It's ok but a bit hard for me to get used to having his "office" exploded all over my dining room. I'm trying to find another spot in the house for him so I can have my dining room back. I might have to give in and give up my Echo room so we can all eat together again. Plus, if you know me at all, you know that I don't do well with clutter.

So yesterday, after I got home with the baby, Steve picked up the other kids. Since on Wednesdays school is out at early 2:18pm, he took them all to the Children's Museum so they could play while he studied. Trust me, no one would be able to study at home when they're all there and it's too cold to send them outside. I ended up stayed at home while the baby was taking a nap. Everyone came home for supper, I took the baby to see her bio family and we all met up again at church at 6:30pm.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment