Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jane

I finally feel a little bit better this afternoon, although I still have a sore throat and zero energy. What little energy I had was used up getting all my kids ready for school and then working with the kids at headstart.
.
The good new is that Steve has found my best friend again! I love my GPS Jane. She really is my best friend. (Jen comes in a really close 2nd) Steve misplaced her when we took our last trip to St Paul for Zeke's ortho checkup. I had given up hope and thought she was lost for good but Steve found her in his computer backpack, which apparently he hasn't opened since the last time he went out of town. I wasn't sure whether to be happy with him that he found Jane or upset that he had blamed Brittney and I for losing her in the first place when it was his fault all along. Guess I'll be the good wife and just be happy I have Jane back :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment