Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's snowing outside again. I just heard that Brookings is in the middle of the target area for extreme flooding this spring. No wonder, with all the snow. Although it now sounds like the major winter storm that was headed our way on Tuesday is going to stay further south.
.
Breakfast is over. Children are bathed/showered. I have a cup of coffe and the good vanilla creamer I splurged on.
Kid #1 is downstairs doing her hair and makeup. It takes a good hour.
Kid #2 just got out of the shower.
Kid #3 is watching cartoons in my bedroom because she's all ready to go.
Kid #4 is putting his braces on in his room.
Kid #5 is also watching cartoons.
Kid #6 is standing beside me drinking her sippy cup in the office.

I guess we'll head off to church in a few minutes as soon as I pack up the diaper bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment