Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's Crunch Time

Yesterday was a full day! Trying to bat cleanup from being gone with Zeke and catch up on everything I put off. Then I went to work at the Produce Stand from 11-6. As soon as I got home at 6:30pm, Steve had to leave to do concessions for a baseball tournament. It wouldn't have been so bad except when I got home, the baby was running a fever and just generally feeling miserable. So instead of getting anything else accomplished,  I sat and rocked with the baby most of the evening. Nothing got done but I have to admit that it was fun to snuggle with her for a while. As soon as Steve got home late last night, I had to send him out for diapers because we were completely out.
.
Today will be the last push for VBS since it starts on Sunday. It's probably panic time but there's too much to do to waste time panicking. It's a good thing I work with a great team of people! I really hope the baby is feeling better today because I'll need to take all 6 kids with me to the church. It's Steve's Saturday to work at the bank until noon and then he'll go right to the Swiftel Center until 10pm.

I guess it's crunch time but I've decided I work best under pressure so here we go!
.

1 comment: