Monday, August 15, 2011

14 Days!!!

I almost poured my coffee creamer into my bowl of cereal this morning. That doesn't bode well for my thinking skills this morning.
.
Have I mentioned that there are only 14 days until school starts?  The boys are excited, Brittney's excited but tries not to show it and Taylor wants summer to go on forever.
I love my kids but I will be doing the happy dance when school starts!!!
.
Here's our current grades/ages:
Brittney - 8th grade & 13years old next Monday
Riley - 4th grade & 9 years old
Taylor - 3rd grade & 9 years old tomorrow
Zeke - 3rd grade & 8 years old
Anthony - 1st grade & 6 years old
Foster Baby (who is really no longer a baby) - 20 months
.
Also on the 16th, Steve & I will celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary. I use the term "celebrate" loosely because it's the same day as Taylor's birthday, Riley's football practice, the baby's early childhood session, Brittney's cheerleading and taking Anthony to visit his foster parents. We'll probably pass each other in the driveway and yell out the window, "By the way, happy anniversary."

We're still holding out for our 20th anniversary when we've vowed to go to Hawaii by ourselves. That's our dream anyway!  :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment