Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day one of school was a success all the way around!The kids liked their classes and teachers and I took the day off. I read the second book in a series by Francine Rivers (excellent fiction author, btw), ate watermelon and took two naps. I think I was a little tired since I was still in bed by 9pm last night.
.
Last night, Zeke had softball so I watched him and worked on my presentation for today. Thought I should sound like I know what I'm talking about! I'll be discussing the new Foster Parent Network with Social Services this morning.
.
We had to make a few changes to our Family Day on Sunday because of the weather. It was storming/raining in the morning so we left Brookings at 10am and went to Chuck E Cheese for lunch. The kids had fun but I still think the pizza tastes like cheese-topped cardboard. By the time we were done there, the sun was shining and we headed to Wild Water West. We took along our amazing friend Sara for the day to hang out with the baby, so our adult/kid ratio was excellent for the trip! I didn't take any water park pictures but did manage to get a few of the rest of the day.
.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment