Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Packing

I'm taking a break from packing. So far, I've got Zeke and Sophia done. Brittney packed her own and my laundry is done, I just need to get it folded and put into a suitcase. The appointment at Gillette Children's Clinic in St Paul will entail getting Zeke's height & weight checked, lots of X-rays and a follow-up consultation with his orthopedic surgeon. It will probably take 3-5 hours. The first appointment isn't until 1:15pm on Thursday but my sister-in-law graciously invited us to spend the night with her family so we're leaving Wednesday right after school and should be in Minneapolis by 7 or 8 so we can spend some time with them.
Zeke is going, of course. Sophia is going because she needs to stay with me. I'm taking Brittney because she wanted to go and I thought she might be a help with the baby. Taylor has been begging me for the last week to let her go, too. I finally decided tonight that I'll let her go along. So I guess I'm taking 4 kids to the doctor in St Paul. As soon as we're done there Thursday afternoon, we'll be driving the 4 hours home, quickly packing the rest of the crew, hopefully getting a good night's sleep and then heading to Omaha Friday..
.
Tomorrow is a quick trip to Sioux Falls for the baby's helmet check at 9am and then home again for her visit.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment