Thursday, February 24, 2011

Court

Thank you to all of our prayer warriors out there. I felt at peace yesterday. Also, a big thank you to all those who helped with the kids yesterday, especially Jen, Sandy, Heather and Cindy.

I can't say much about the hearing because it was in family court and everything is closed (confidential). But I can tell you that Steve & I were at the courthouse at 9am yesterday and the case did not end until 5pm, which made for a really long day. It went as well as could be expected. Cases like this are not fun and no one is ever really the winner. The baby will remain with us for quite a bit longer. Although it was very difficult, I believe the relationship I was hoping to maintain has remained intact, even though the person is devistated.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment