Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Anthony

I was going to sit down and blog for a bit after I put Anthony's clothes in the laundry but when I was in his closet, I felt something wet soaking through my sock. Upon closer inspection, I discovered a round wet spot on the carpet. When I questioned Anthony, he wouldn't tell me what had happened.  Using my super-mom deductive skills, which involved smelling the carpet and questioning other kids, it turned out that Anthony peed in his closet because someone else was in the bathroom and he didn't want to wait. Never mind that we also have a bathroom downstairs. And that we have had this issue with Anthony before.
.
So beside the peeing incident, it's the second snow day in a row for the kids, the baby is running a fever again and Steve just left for 3 days. I think I'll just have a cup of coffee and pray for sun.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment