Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random Halloween Pictures

I'm hoping to post a picture of all our kids in their costumes but I need to see if I can get permission because the baby and her mom are in the picture also. We invited her to go trick or treating with us. I didn't think to take one of just the other kids.
.
The Cat in the Hat, Thing 1 & Thing 2 and the Fish peeking out of the backseat.
 .
Anthony and my nephew Coby
.
Our friends, Drew the Duck Hunter & Trey the Duck

.
My dad and Debra handing out candy at Trunk or Treat.
Dad decorated the back of our van with his John Deeres.

.
For those not familiar with Trunk or Treat, people park in the church parking lot and decorate the back of their vehicles. Then the kids can just walk around and get the candy and see all the different themes.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment