Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm Sorry

I've been told by someone that I respect that I'm being selfish and want the world to revolve around me and then posting it for all the world to read.
.
Maybe it's true. So I'm taking some blogging time off for some self examination. I don't know if I'll continue to blog in the future or not. My goal was to share my world and my feelings, not to hurt anyone else. And if I'm hurting others by blogging, then I shouldn't be doing it.
.
I've often wondered about a public blog versus a private blog versus a blog that is written using assumed names. Though I tried not to involve anyone else's lives when I blog, I've obviously failed. Because I'm in a world of other people, it turned out to be impossible, at least for me.
.
I've got a lot of thinking to do. Thanks for taking the time to read about my life and I'm really sorry if anything I said caused any hurt feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment