Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Cell Phone

For the last month or so I've been having cell phone issues. All the programs work just fine. I especially love my calendar and the fact that it syncs with my computer. But in at least half of the phone calls I make, the person at the other end can't hear me. That lasted a couple of weeks and seemed to be getting worse. Then suddenly, people calling me couldn't hear me either. I was getting so frustrated that I pretty much stopped using my phone. Steve finally took it to the Sprint Store in Brookings and they told him I'd have to re-boot the hard drive on my phone. So we downloaded everything to my computer. Fortunately, we had to be in Sioux Falls for a doctor appointment for Zeke. On a tip from a friend to go to a larger cell phone store with better technicians, we stopped by the Sprint store in Sioux Falls. They blew out the microphone and speaker with a can of compressed air and now my phone seems to be working fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment