Thursday, August 6, 2009

Before School Registration & Pictures

Three of the kids had school registration on Tuesday morning and Brittney volunteered to skip gymnastics to help me fill out the paperwork. One by one, I got all the kids ready since they needed to be dressed for school pictures. When everyone was ready, I sent them out to the van. Riley was still in the house putting on his shoes when I went out to make sure everyone was buckled in. He came out and I went back in the house to get the van keys. I tried the front door but it was locked. I thought maybe no one had come through that door yet this morning, so I went around to the garage. The outside garage door was locked, too! I could open the big garage door with the opener in the van to get into the garage but then discovered that the back house door was locked, too. I was starting to get realy frustrated because I had 5 kids all dressed up in the van, school pictures and registration starting in 5 minutes and no way to get my keys. I sent Brit around to the back yard to try the patio door and in a minute she came through the house and opened the front door. Yeah!!! . I guess Riley thought he was the last one out so he had to lock all the doors. Which is really funny since our back garage door is always unlocked. Anyone breaking in would have to get through our two very territorial dogs so who need a lock? Thank goodness Riley didn't think about locking the patio door or we would have probably had to break a window!

No comments:

Post a Comment