Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Dan (with the added bonus of Brit's locker)

I was definitely not a better blogger yesterday! The weather was incredible and we had two soccer games and church mowing. I love fall! Soon we're off to church and then lunch to celebrate my brother-in-law Dan's birthday. Happy birthday, Dan!!! . Last week Steve and I had Back-to-School night for Brittney at the Middle School. We attended 15 minutes of each of her classes. It was fun to meet her teachers, see what her classes are like and visit with other parents. Two weeks into the school year and Middle School is going well so far. She has Math, Science, Reading, Language, Social Studies, Computer, PE and Band. Later in the year she'll also have Music and Art. I asked her if I could take a picture of her locker and she ok'd it. Very organized. That's my kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment