Sunday, December 11, 2011

Molly's Birthday

We finally got the Christmas tree up yesterday and Steve and my dad finished installing the shower in the downstairs bathroom! Since Steve was working at the Swiftel Center last night, I anticipated staying home with all the kids, until I got a text from my friend asking if I could go out. I really needed a break anyway and her birthday was a great excuse. So I divided up the kids and delivered them to various places (thank you Heather and Sandy). We had a reserved table at Cubby's at 6:30pm. It was great to chat with friends that I hardly ever get to see anymore and also meet some new people. Steve actually made it home before I did! I never stay up that late intentionally anymore but we had so much fun I laughed until my stomach hurt.   What a great way to spend an evening!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment