Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm Reminded

It's amazing how a few small things can change my whole outlook. I was really down this week and was ready to throw in the proverbial towel. Then last night, we got a phone call offering us SDSU basketball tickets for the game. For anyone who knew us in our old life, you'd know that Steve and I used to attend every home basketball game and quite a few of the away games. Needless to say, we don't get to go to many games anymore simply because of money and children. So we were really excited to be able to go last night. Then as we were heading out the door to drop off the little one before the game, someone stopped by with two big boxes, one containing frozen lasagna and the other containing frozen chicken strips. The kids were so excited and so was I!
.
I'm reminded again how gracious God is to allow me to have my little pity party and then still provide for me through his people. So perhaps the answer to my current looming issue isn't what I can do for Anthony but rather what God is going to do for Anthony.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment