Friday, December 2, 2011

Daniel 11:32
The people who know their God will display strength and take action.
.
This past week I've been studying about Deborah and Jael, two women who displayed incredible faith. They were asked to step out of their comfort zone to follow God's plan, not only for their lives, but for the entire nation of Israel. (For more on their stories, see Judges 4-5)

When God places a call of action on my heart, do I listen and take action? Or do I contemplate whether or not it will benefit me. The older I get and the more I study, the more I realize that God's plan WILL BE accomplished, with or without me. So I might as well get on board with the program because it's much more fun to be included in God's plan than struggling along behind it :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment