Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Another Interesting Day

Yesterday was another interesting day. Besides school and work, Anthony had detention, Riley had piano and basketball, Taylor had basketball, Zeke had GAP, and Brittney had gymnastics and then went to an orchastra concert. Oh, and I had my sister's two kids for a while.

The stuff with Anthony is driving me crazy! He can't keep his hands to himself and he's not responding well to authority. Great.  I'm seriously thinking I should quit my job and go to school with Anthony full time. His teacher is amazing this year but she has 22 other kids to try to teach. I'm getting really worn down by the whole situation. I'm still making sure he gets to Sioux Falls to a therapist once a week but it seems like his behavior is getting worse. It makes me want to withdraw from him emotionally more and more because I'm so frustrated with him. Which I know is the complete opposite of what he really needs, which is for me to remain attached to him regardless of the behavior. Much easier said than done.

The only thing that made me smile yesterday was when our little one climbed into the partially finished shower downstairs and pretended to wash herself. It was adorable! I wish I could post the picture! It would make you smile too!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment