Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bits & Pieces

Zeke's hospital therapy went well yesterday. I'll be taking him to the hospital two days a week for the next two months, in addition to the two days a week of therapy at the school and the exercises we do at home in the morning and at night.
.
Taylor and Zeke have their school concert tonight. Taylor still needs something to wear since she's grown out of everything dressy that she owns.

Brittney has been cleared to compete tonight at the gymnastics meet, which is great but a bit complicated. I assumed she wouldn't be cleared yet but since she is and it's her first meet, we'll have to figure out how to be in two places at once.  Nothing new with 5+ kids.
.
I was out of coffee yesterday and had to use the leftover grounds from the day before to try to get some caffine in my body. It didn't taste very good but at least I could function. Last night, my wonderful mother-in-law gave me a gigantic container of coffee!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment