Saturday, November 12, 2011

Riley's Party

I'll admit I was a bit nervous about having a bunch of boys over.
Turns out Brittney's the one who should have been worried.
.
We started the evening out with pizza & pop.
.
Then Riley opened his gifts.
.
Then they ran around the house like crazy men, shooting each other with nerf guns!
I didn't get any good pictures of that because every time I tried, all I'd get would be blurs.
.
Later, we slowed them down by letting them make banana splits.
.
Boys!  ;)
.
Riley and his friends.
.
Here is Brittney trying to bring some calm into the house.
It didn't work!
.
Eventually, the boys decided to gang up on Brittney.
.
Riley really has a great bunch of friends.
I'm actually very proud of the choices he's made and the quality of friends he spends most of his time with. He's really growing up.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment