Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We're heading to my folks for the day for some good food and great company. It only takes about 20 minutes to get there so don't really have a specific time this morning we're leaving. The kids are still  practicing our little play that we'll be performing this afternoon. I'll try to video it and post it but no guarentees. It's called Soup Opera. My friend lent me the book and CD. Should be a lot of fun.
.
Today I'm especially thankful for:

A family who sticks together
A warm house with enough beds for all our children
A God who loves me inspite of my failings and never leaves me
.
It's easy to complain about what I don't have or what I think I need. But today is a day to help us all realize and remember that we have so much to be thankful for!
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment