Saturday, November 19, 2011

Meetings and Headache

Yesterday was supposed to be my day off but because I am working so many hours during the rest of the week, I have to schedule meetings for Friday. So it seemed like I was jumping from one meeting to the next yesterday. All of them went well but by the end of the day I could feel a migraine coming on. I took quite a bit of tylenol and then ended up taking something stronger before I ended up in bed. The hardest part of headaches like that is that I can't even stand light or smells. I was starting to get really sick to my stomach. The pain I can deal with but I feel incredibly guilty for not helping my kids when they need me. Thankfully, I have a really understanding husband who took care of the kids last night- even the friend who was spending the night with Taylor - and let me go to bed. I feel much better today :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment