Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quick Version Again

Lots going on but too little time to post again so here's the quick version:

*I love the new audiologist we found for Zeke in Watertown. Updated tests on Monday show that Zeke now has near normal hearing in his right ear but is completely deaf in his left ear. Consistant with what I've learned from previous testing. More later on what that all means for Zeke.

*Taylor starts a Hip Hop dance class on Thursday.

*Brittney is in track after school and has now also started a cheerleading class. They are competition level so she's what's called a "flyer". Basically means she gets thrown up in the air a lot. The coaches love her because she has the skill of a gymnist and is small and petite. My only requirement from her was that she not turn into one of those "foo foo" cheerleaders :) I love the owner of the facility that Brit trains at so I don't think I have to worry about the "foo foo"stuff. And yes, Brittney will still do gymnastics when that season starts up again.

*Riley is signed up for Little League baseball . Not sure of all the specifics so I will try to post when I know more.


*Zeke starts track on Thursday.

*Steve's headed back out of town today. Lots of changes going on with the company he works. He'll be around Brookings more in the future, just not sure when that will be.

*I'm trying to keep all the kids schedules straight. I also need to finish up on a major grant proposal I'm working on for Camp Adventure. We received the amount requested on the last two so I'm expecting this one might go well also, if I can just find some time to get it completed.

*We've had the baby for almost 9 months now. Because she's foster, I can't post about her other than to say that parent rights have not been terminated, nor has anyone requested that they be terminated yet. So we're still juggling visits, physical therapy, early childhood classes, early headstart and lots of paperwork.

*My headstart class will have their last day on May 11 and then I'll hopefully be able to blog a little better again. They've already put in a request with the powers that be to try to get me hired on for next year. We'll see what happens.

*My big brother's coming! On his birthday! I think I'm going to throw him a party! We haven't been able to hang out for quite a while so I can't wait to see him.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment