Thursday, April 28, 2011

Quick update from today:

The younger kids had Spring Fling at school. They each got to choose two activities. Riley went rock climbing and then made soil you can eat. Taylor did dance and cheer. Zeke toured Pizza Ranch and learned how to make icecream. Anthony did horsin' around with real horses and went to soil you can eat.
.
I met Steve, his mom, and the baby for lunch at the Chineese buffet :)
.
The baby had early childhood and physical therapy.
.
Zeke had Special Olympic track & field practice.
.
Taylor had Hip Hop Dance class.
.
Riley had his first practice of the season for Little League Baseball.
.
Brittney had a track meet in Huron.  I didn't get to go but she called and said that she placed 1st in her heat in the 100m, 1st in her heat in the 200m, and she placed 4th overall in pole vault. I think she said she jumped 6'3", but don't quote me.
.
Tomorrow we're off to the circus in Sioux Falls! Sophia's awesome daycare lady (and a sweet friend) gave me 8 free tickets. So I'm taking the kids out of school for the afternoon and we're going to have some fun!
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment