Friday, February 12, 2010

It Was an Honor Just Being Nominated

I have so much to blog about but I'm too tired to blog! I still have lots of great reunion pictures but for now I'll just let you in on a bit of my week. The short version is that I won't be up for any Mom Of the Year awards this year. Bummer. But it was an honor just being nominated! (Just kidding) . Just this week alone: *Zeke and Riley had a combined total of 12 or so checks for negative behavior in school (neither had had any for quite a while) *The preschool director had me talk to Anthony about his behavior/listening to his teachers in class on Wednesday *Riley tried to "blow his head up like in the AirHead Candy comercial" in the lunch room at school yesterday. He held his breathe so long he passed out and hit his head on a table. He seems to be fine except for the giant goose egg on his head. *And just today, Zeke pulled his pants down at school in the cafeteria. . On a good note, some good friends stopped over with pizzas for lunch tomorrow and we convinced them to stay and play a card game with us. The kids all played and adults had a little fun and conversation. The adults were really outnumbered. We already had 8 kids here and Pickards brought 2. 10-4. The odds weren't in our favor but everyone played really well together! Including the parents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment