Saturday, February 6, 2010

Communication Issues

We pulled into the hotel parking lot with a few other relatives' vehicles. I got out to help check in and take the little girls to the bathroom. Mom had her car door open next to us, so I asked the boys stay in the van with Steve for a minute. . I went inside and got caught up in the choas of checking in and chatting with relatives. I looked around after a while and saw Steve chatting with family. I didn't think much of it. As people started to drift off to their rooms and the lobby cleared out a bit, I couldn't see our boys anywhere. I asked Steve if he knew where they were and he calmly stated, "In the van." "What! You left them in the van!" "Yeah. You told them not to open the door and get out." "I meant until Grandma's door was closed, not forever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment