Friday, February 26, 2010

Haircuts

Taylor and I went for a haircut today.  I guess it's been over a year since I've had one.  I drove into the parking lot today and thought it was strange that there were so few cars there.  I was busy messing with my checkbook as we were walking up to the door so I didn't notice until we were standing right in front of the place that there was a sign saying that they had moved.  I quickly callled my sister to figure out where the new place was and we ended up being only ten minutes late. When I asked Diane how long they had been in the new building, she informed me that they have been there for over a year now.  A guess a haircut for me was really low on my budget and priority list.  So after a year, my hair is now short again!
I reallly only got my hair cut because I had scheduled Taylor and Brittney, but Brit ended up at the high school doing gymnastics with the coach and high school team until 5pm.  So I took her spot and donated my hair to Locks Of Love.

1 comment:

  1. =) I saw Taylor at school today and thought it looked like she had gotten a haircut! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete