Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thursday Mornings

A friend and I decided to have a moms' chat time last Thursday morning. Sometimes a mom needs a place she can visit with friends in a child-friendly environment. So I provided the house and the coffee and Jen provided the cookies. We ended up with seven moms and lots of kids. I enjoyed visiting with some friends that I don't get to see very often, and when I do see them, it's usually hard to talk for very long. So Thursday morning, the bigger kids played together and had a snack while the moms hung out downstairs and let the little ones play by us. It went so well that we're going to do it every Thursday morning. So if you have time on Thursday mornings from 9-11am, come on over! It's definitely casual and open to anyone who doesn't mind being interupted by kids. We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment