Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm Back

I'm back and kicking Brittney off my blog for awhile! . The Penn trip went well - and I still intend to blog more about the trip back a bit later. . We had a phone call on the way back, around the Chicago area, that Steve's step-grandma in Indiana had passed away. She was married to his Dad's Dad, Chester, who died shortly after Steve Sr. And no, we're not going to the funeral. . After we made it home, I got sick. It started with a full day of a really extreme headache followed by a full day of being sick to my stomach. By that evening, I was throwing up. I didn't eat anything that day and even now the only things I've had are toast and soup. I felt much better by the next day but was still tired for the next few days. It probably didn't help that the kids only went to school on Tuesday, they got out at 12:30 on Wed and then they didn't have school at all on Thursday or Friday. And the temp was so far below zero that they couldn't even play outside! . Yesterday, I was really excited about getting out for a while. I had been with the 5kids in the van for 2 days to Penn, then 2 days back, then 3 days off from school. PRIDE training was scheduled all day so I got up and tried to drink a cup of coffee. I only sipped a bit and left the rest. Then I headed to the training. I was really suprised when I drove in the parking lot and found I had arrived before the other trainer. I looked around and saw that most of the area was still pretty dark. That's when I realized that I had shown up an hour early!

No comments:

Post a Comment