Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Already Friday

It's already Friday!!! I'm trying to post something everyday, even if it's just a picture but as you can see, I didn't even get that done yesterday. Today is just a lot of driving kids from one spot to another. Let's see if you can follow my schedule today. There's a quiz at the end :) . Brittney's at school at 7:30am and then I'll pick her up at 12:30pm so she can get ready to leave for the gymnastics meet in Omaha, NE. . Riley, Zeke and Taylor are at school around 8:10am on cold days. On warmer days when they can play outside before school, we get there earlier. . Anthony had preschool from 8:30-11am. I'll be leaving to pick him up in a few minutes. . I'll be picking Brit up at 12:30 and then picking Zeke up at 2:30pm. In between, I need to stop at the bank and pick up some cash for Steve and turn in the spring soccer registrations for Riley and Taylor. . Steve should be home around 2:30pm and then Sandy, Steve, Brittney and Zeke will leave for Omaha. . From that point on, my weekend gets a bit less hectic. Taylor's going home with a friend after school and Riley wants to go to Boys & Girls club. . Later this evening, a cute little girl is coming to spend the weekend with us. . What a fun life! * Oh! I almost forgot the quiz question! Who has the most fun getting her kids where they need to go? I guess that would be me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment