Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crabby

I'm officially still crabby. At least I finally figured out exactly what's making me irritated. Turns out, it's something that makes me sad but I didn't even realize it at the time. Anthony's therapist told him one time that anger is what happens when sad and afraid are hiding and can't come out. Pretty smart therapist.
Without getting into specifics, someone important to me won't be around anymore and it's apparently affecting me more than I thought. They weren't terribly accessible before but now they will be even less so, and I will probably never see them again in person (not by my choice). Before anyone panics, I'm not refering to the little one.
So that's the gist of why I'm having a bad week. If I had my choice, I'd stay home and bury myself in bed with a good book until spring :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment