Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back to School

The kids are back in school and so am I. Headstart began just one day after the older kids went back to school. I've got some stories and lots of pictures that I need to post but time seems to be getting away from me again. I told Steve last night that I'm having to slip back into my SuperMom cape and I feel like I'm not making it! Yesterday I forgot Zeke's physical therapy at the hospital for the second time and I still haven't picked up Anthony's birthday snacks for school.

Tonight, Steve's watching our kids and a few more so I can go out for pasta with a friend. I think he knows I really need some extra sanity right now! Plus, he's working at Swiftel all weekend so I'll basically be single parenting until Monday.
.
PS: Brittney has a gymnastics meet at the High School in Brookings on Saturday if anyone is interested in watching her.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment