Thursday, July 21, 2011

Rapid City - Thursday

Riley & Taylor were already in Rapid City for Kids Camp so my Aunt Ingrid picked them up from camp. Ok, she's not really my aunt. But I didn't realize that until I was 8 years old. I was so disapointed that we weren't related. Turned out I was calling her Aunty Ingrid all those years because she was my mom's roommate in college. But I digress.  Later in the afternoon, I picked up the two kids and we headed out of town for our one touristy thing.
We decided to go to The Cosmos.  It's a really intense mystery area where see and feel gravity working in weird ways, like water running uphill and other cool stuff. It's really just a huge optical illusion, but fun anyway. It really feels like you're defying gravity! We enjoyed it and the best part was, I only had to pay $9 for me and the kids were free because they were under 10 years of age.




In this picture, Riley isn't hanging on to anything or connected to anything.
He's just kind of hanging into the room!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment