Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rapid City - Sunday

Don't worry, I was only in Rapid until Monday morning so the vacation pictures are almost over :) Then I'm thinking about doing a virtual tour of our house for those of you who ask how we fit all 8 of us into our tiny house. Maybe I'll even fit a few writing posts in there somewhere too. Today I have a few minutes at home because the baby's daycare is closed.
.
That being said, here are the last of the Rapid pictures:

No family outing would be complete without watermelon.
.
Taylor with some cousins
.
Taylor & Mekenna, an almost-cousin.
(She's the grandaughter of my biological aunt's boyfriend Mike)

.
If you look closely, you can see Mike's pontoon in the back.
They also brought a boat for tubing.
.
While the girls were playing in the water, the boys found mud.
.
Which very quickly escalated into a mud fight.
.
My brother pulled out his little camping propane heater
and let the kids roast hot dogs for lunch at the beach.
.
Relatives taking a break from boating
.
Taylor absolutely had to have her picture taken with Abraham Lincoln in downtown Rapid.
.
And last but not least, my brother and his girlfriend!
.
You have now officially survived all the pictures I'm going to post from Rapid City 2011!
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment