Saturday, July 30, 2011

Clinic

Just returned from a 2 hour visit to the clinic with the 5 youngest children. Zeke & Anthony smashed heads together last night and Zeke got the worst of it. I thought the swelling would go down by this morning but it hadn't. I'll post a picture later. He should be fine but it looks pretty nasty. I have to take him back in on Friday when the swelling subsides a bit and they'll do an MRI if they feel they need to.
After the doctor check him out thoroughly and pronounce no major facial bones broken (although there's still a possibility of a hairline fracture), she informed me that we were to keep icing his face and that as long as he was careful, he could do anything he wanted to. At which point, Zeke smile and looked at Anthony and said,

"I can do ANYTHING I want to!" 

The doctor quickly clarified. "Anything your mom says."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment