Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pool/Rapid City

We went to the pool all day. My dad made Anthony go swimming in the big L shaped pool. (P.S. he is a BABY GIRL.) My dad helped him swim and Anthony has a little girl mind of her own. He screamed for about the first 3 mins then my dad said i am going to dunk you if you dont stop crying and he didnt so he got dunked. And then he stopped screaming and imagine that... he could swim all on his own with out being the little girl he is and just sit on the edge of the pool. I also think every person in the entire pool look at him haha poor little Anthony. P.S i think we should change your name to something more girly. And also i only got burned on my shoulders for being at the pool for 1 p.m. ( just in case you thought a.m) to 5 p.m and i think i should get to go to my grandpas race in Rapid on the 16th but my sister gets to go because she didnt get to go last year so she guilted my mom into leting her go,  but i went last year. I remember my mom telling me i wouldnt like going to races because they were loud and crazy but i LOVE them anyways.Well i will keep begging her to let me go. I will blog the next time my mom tries to get me to blog and give me something in return.

Love. Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment