Friday, November 20, 2009

Short Update

For those of you who don't call often and haven't noticed yet, we don't have our home phone anymore. We're using cell phones only. Also, this new Sprint wireless internet card isn't working out nearly as well as we had hoped so Steve's talked me into trying a different one. Hopefully we'll have that up and running by next week so I'll be able to blog a little more consistantly again. . Update on Brit's gymnastics meet last weekend. She placed in every event, taking 2nd in both beam and all-around. She got two 3rd place metals and a 7th but I can't honestly remember in what and I know if I post it wrong, Brit will be upset. . Steve's working at Swiftel Concessions tonight and tomorrow night and I'm co-training all day on Saturday for PRIDE (It's the foster/adoption training that all people interested in fostering or adopting through the state need to take) Each group needs 30 class hours and home studies but the class is only offered in our area a few times each year. I love the gal that I co-lead with. She's from Children's Home Society in Sioux Falls and she and I have fun leading together. This is the second group we've done together. I think last time might have been last spring. I love presenting, sharing, and encouraging others new to the foster or adoption world.

No comments:

Post a Comment