Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Anthony Says

As I was in the dining room working on my foster/adoption training material for Saturday, I heard Anthony in the kitchen asking his friend Beth, “Do you wana see my underwear?” . As I’m jumping up from my chair, I’m thinking, “Great. Here we go. Time for another discussion on private parts of our body.” . They didn’t see me as I followed them down the hall. They both went into Anthony’s room and I got there just as they shut the door. . I immediately burst through the door only to find Anthony and Beth looking down at all of the underwear from Anthony’s dresser spread out on the floor; Spongebob, Cars, Spiderman, etc. . After a brief pause, all I could say was, “Nice underwear, Anthony.” Beth said, “Yeah.” Anthony said "Thanks" and we all went about our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment