Monday, November 23, 2009

Lots to Accomplish

Lots to get accomplished today since we (Steve, Zeke and I) leave tomorrow for St. Paul for Zeke's one year post-op checkup. Monday is normally laundry day anyway, so the regular 15 loads of laundry is going to get done. Then it's just a matter of paying bills, Anthony's school conference, Anthony's friend Beth over for a while, cleaning and a visit to the store so the other kids have cereal while we're gone. Grandpa Larry and Grandma Connie are coming to our house to watch the kids when they're not in school. I'm sitting here at the computer now so I can finish my cup of coffee. If I don't finish it now, I'll put it down somewhere in the house and forget where I put it. And if I don't start out with coffee this morning, my progress is bound to be way to slow today!

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know how Zekes checkup goes. Tell him I love him and to hang in there. I will be thinking of him. Please keep me informed when you have time. Have a safe trip. Luv Grandma Dee

    ReplyDelete