Saturday, November 21, 2009

Movie & Pizza Night

I had a great day of training and then came home around 5pm just in time for Steve to go to the Swiftel Center to do concessions. I thought it would be fun to have a family movie night and I still had a free movie rental coupon. So after I picked Riley up from his friend's birthday party, Riley, Taylor and I went to Mr. Movies. I was excited to find a new release that was made from one of my favorite books when I was young, "Mandy and the Secret Tunnel". My friend Marin and I used to love to read the Mandy books. Anyway, I rented the movie so I could 'make' my kids love it, too. Brit complained a bit, but by the end of the movie she loved it, too! In fact, all five kids liked the movie! Brit even asked if there was a sequel. Movie and pizza night was a great success.

No comments:

Post a Comment