Thursday, September 15, 2011

This & That

The kids are all at their respective spots for the day and I'm off to a meeting in Sioux Falls. I've got a few things on my list to accomplish besides the meeting so I'll have a bit of driving to do today but at least I'll be driving by myself :)
.
From what I heard yesterday, Head Start is still pursuing the position for me this fall. So maybe I will be back there. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
.
I hadn't realized how much I missed chatting with my friends over the summer. I was able to attend part of the women's Break Away bible study at church on Tuesday and might be able to attend for a while this fall.
.
Taylor will be starting piano lessons in October. We'll see how it goes!
.
Even though they haven't had official tryouts yet, Brittney was informed that she'll be on the High School Varsity Gymnastics team this fall because of her skill level.  It's getting tougher to make it to all the kids' competitions - even when we split up. We might need some grandparent help this fall!
.
Love, love, love that Anthony's teacher and I are on the same page as far as his behavior is concerned! More on that later.
.
Coffee for the road and I'm off for the day! If anyone needs me today, I'm out of town but semi-available to chat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment