Friday, September 16, 2011

Headstart

I just got the call yesterday that they've received the approval for my position at Headstart! Last year, I worked only with kids in the morning class (8:30am - 12:30). This year they want me to work with both the morning and afternoon classes (8:30am-3:30pm) so I'll actually be putting in more hours than I was anticipating. Timewise, it'll be harder to keep up with things at home but moneywise, it will be good.  And I love the kids and teachers I'll be working with!
.
I'll still be able to drop my kids off at school in the morning and I'll be done by the time they get out of school. The best part is that I'll still have Friday's off so I can schedule most of our kids' appointments and meetings on Fridays.
.
They wanted me to start on Monday but I held them off until Tuesday :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment