Thursday, June 2, 2011

Yet another busy day today, but I wouldn't have it any other way :)
Steve had his first day of work at his new job as a Retail Bank Coordinator with First Bank and Trust. It's going well so far, at least according to him!
Riley and Anthony spent the day at the Boys & Girls Club and I took Taylor, Zeke, the baby and her mom to Sioux Falls for the day. Both Zeke and the baby had appointments so after we finished with the doctors, we had lunch and played at the park. 

 Again, I have lots of other cute pictures, but they include the baby so they can't go on the blog :( 

One of the phone calls I received today while I was driving has me a bit excited. The president of the Siouxland Foster Parents Association contacted me about starting a foster parent group in the Brookings Area. She heard we were interested and wanted to pursue it. They have a really big group and lots of support so it was fun to visit with her. She invited me to their board meeting in a couple weeks and a picnic the following week. I'm hoping to get a good support group together in the Brookings area and the Siouxland group is willing to take us under their wings!

Tonight Taylor went to a friend's house, Riley had baseball, and now most of the kids are in bed and Steve is headed to his mom's to help her out with something. He's taking the baby :) I think I'll go find a book and snuggle in for the evening!
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment