Friday, June 10, 2011

Camp K

It's harder to blog in the summer than I thought! I'd much rather be hanging out with my kids than sitting in front of a computer :)
.
Today we're heading off to Camp K! It's our third year and the whole family looks forward to it. In case you're unfamiliar with the camp, it's actually called Camp Kaleidoscope and it's put on by Children's Home Society. Here's the info: This is a therapeutic weekend camp that focuses on adoption issues through workshops and fun activities for all members of your family. The intention is to support adoptive parents and their children throughout their lives together. Adoption is a lifelong journey an we want families who have adopted through DSS to know we are there for them.
.
The kids and I are hoping to get out of town by noon today and Steve will drive down when he's off work at 5pm. I just have the baby and myself left to pack. We should arrive at camp by 3pm today and then return by Sunday late evening. I'll do my best to remember to take pictures and get them posted them next week.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment