Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I got to have lunch with some of my dearest friends on Saturday!
They look like they could be sisters, don't they?!

After last year, we've now officially made it an annual event. We drive a few hours and meet in the middle at a McDonalds. Then we spend lunch/afternoon talking, crying, laughing, and crying because we're laughing so hard. I've known these guys forever and I can't even begin to express how wonderful it is to have friends that not only know who I was and who I am and love me anyway, but  also share my love for God and family. We can share our joys and our struggles and leave feeling refreshed until the next year when we meet again. This year, we even had an elderly gentleman approach us and jokingly tell us we were having too much fun! This will always be one of the highlights of my year!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment