Thursday, August 12, 2010

St Paul

Tonight I'm in St Paul with Zeke, Brittney and Baby Sophia.  Zeke had another gait analysis this afternoon and then we checked into our hotel and ordered pizza.  It was pretty cheap because the kids wanted cheese pizza so Brit and I also splurged and got wings, too.  Then we headed to the pool for a while and came back to the room to relax and watch TV. 

I was hoping to post pictures from the gait analysis but the battery in my camera is dead so it won't download to the computer.  I have the battery in the charger now but I don't think I'll stay awake long enough to put it back in the camera tonight.
.
We don't have to check out until 11am tomorrow, which hopefully means we can relax a bit.  Then we'll head to the Burnsville Clinic to  meet with the orthopedic surgeon.  She'll go over the results of the gait analysis from today and discuss the upcoming surgery (Sept 29th).  After that, we begin the trek to Iowa to see Grandpa Mike and Grandma Glenda (the boys biological maternal grandparents).

No comments:

Post a Comment