Friday, October 2, 2009

Rainy Day

Even though it's rainy and dreary outside, I feel like I've accomplished quite a bit this morning. So far, I've made breakfast for the kids, got them off to school with the appropriate folders, library books, papers and snacks. I met with Zeke's speech teacher concerning his recent hearing test information. Then when I got home I finished the laundry, made two loaves of zuchinni bread, canned 14 pints of salsa and cleaned the kitchen. Right now, I have five minutes before the canning timer goes off. After that I need to pick up Anthony and drop him off at Heather's so I can go to a Special Education lunch meeting. This afternoon, it's finish the salsa, pick up kids from school, get a birthday gift and deliver Brit to a birthday party. Steve's working a weird shift so he'll be home later than usual tonight. Just because I'm a "stay-at-home" mom definitely does not mean I sit at home! Guess that's it for now since the timers going off. Just realized that I don't have a cool can lifter like my mom. Darn!

No comments:

Post a Comment