Sunday, October 25, 2009

Email Me

I'll have a big change coming on the blog. Sometime soon, I'll be changing the blog so only certain people have access. In order to access the blog site, I'll have to enter your email address. There are some of you I'll put on automatically. You have no choice :) You should know who you are. If you've been reading and would like to continue, all you have to do is send me your current email address and I'll add it to the list so you can continue to read. I hope to have the change completed in the next month or so, so don't procrastinate sending your email. Thanks! My email is: sandtwilkins@brookings.net Ok everyone. You can disregard this post. There were too many issues. #1. I would have to enter each person's email address. #2. There were more of you who checked this out than I realized and it limited me to 100 email addresses. I'm not leaving off anyone who's interested. #3. In order to check the blog, you'd have to have a account. Lots of people aren't comfortable giving out the info needed to get an account. #4. Even if I ok'd your email address and you set up an account, each time you checked the blog, you would have to enter your email address again. I'll just keep the blog the way it is : )

No comments:

Post a Comment