Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Opportunity

The baby is finally feeling better and I have the possibility of an exciting new opportunity. The Headstart program called this morning. They've been pursuing me for a teacher's aid position. The one they have in mind is Monday through Thursday, 8:15am to 1:30pm working with some special needs kids. My kids would already be in school and I'd be off work a couple of hours before they would be done with school for the day. I'd still have Fridays and Summers free. And the best part is that I'd be working with a wonderful teacher that I've known since Brittney was in preschool. She was wonderful with Zeke in headstart. It looks like the baby will be able to go to my friends daycare. I totally trust her with my kids so I was really happy that she had an opening. At first, she didn't think she would, but because of birthdates and numbers of kids, she discovered that she could take our little one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment